Representing the Tri-Region in the heart of Alberta: Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, and the County of Parkland, the Stony Plain Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in the community.
A community driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting small business development and rural economic diversification in Alberta.
Valuable resources for those looking to start or expand a business.
- BNI Parkland – BNI is the largest business and professional networking organization in the world. We offer members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referrals.
- Business Link – The Business Link is a government-funded business resource organization that offers a wide-range of business services. It provides valuable information and learning opportunities for those starting or expanding a business, including “How To” guides, an Interactive Business Planner, and an “Ask an Expert” mentoring program.
- Food Processing Development Centre – A modern, fully equipped pilot plant and product development laboratory facility. It is staffed with experienced food scientists, engineers and technologists. Centre services are designed to strengthen and expand the capability of Alberta’s food processors to meet the challenges of the marketplace through application of new technology and the development of new or improved products and processes.
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs – A not-for-profit organization dedicated to enabling women to build successful businesses. AWE provides unique programs and services to women at all stages of business through advising, financing, mentoring, and skills and network development.
- Invest in Canada – Whether you are considering business expansion or new North American investment opportunities, Canada should be top-of-mind as your investment destination of choice. This Government of Canada resource provides a wealth of information about establishing your business or investments in Canada.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada – WEDC is a Government of Canada organization that works to strengthen western innovation, entrepreneurship, and community economic development to build a stronger west in a stronger Canada.
- Alberta Economic Development – Please visit the website to learn more about all economic development services offered by the Government of Alberta.
- Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations – Interested more in trade and investment? This Ministry of the Government of Alberta can assist in facilitating export and trade development (investment attraction and exporting).
- Travel Alberta – Travel Alberta is the legislated corporation that markets Alberta as a tourism destination – regionally, nationally and internationally, to assist Alberta’s tourism industry to market and sell its products.